Get that golden glow in minutes without exposing your skin to harsh UV rays!
I apply the spray tan in a unique spray tanning tent which pops up in seconds, making it an easy and clean way to help contain any overspray and give you your desired look.
Ideal for special occasions - Weddings, birthdays, hen nights
Perfect for fun and relaxing girls night in
Full body Fake Bake spray tan £30
Fake Bake was the first self-tan to combine naturally derived tanning agents DHA and Erythulose - guaranteeing longer lasting (up to 50% longer), more natural-looking results.
Fake Bake is made from naturally derived ingredients and free from parabens and botanical ingredients.
Fake Bake laboratory specialists recommended that they did not add any sunscreen to their
product. So many customers want different degrees of sunscreens or sun
blocks that it would be impossible to satisfy all of them. They recommend that you
use the sunscreen best suited to your skin type.
Fake Bake tanning solution is not tested on animals.
Full body Vita Liberata spray tan £35
Vegan, vegetarian, organic.
Vita Liberata use the finest organic extracts in gentle formulas for the most natural looking tan. Their products are hydrating, fast-drying and odorless. Vita Liberata tanning solutions are free from parabens, perfumes, alcohol and any chemicals of concern.
Spray tan advice
• A patch test is recommended if you have never used any self-tanning products before or have sensitive skin.
• Do not use any other self-tanning products 1 week before treatment.
• Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
• On the day of your Fake Bake treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in Fake Bake Spray Tan.
• Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops.
Relax whilst I guide you through your treatment. Firstly, I will provide you with sticky feet
that temporarily adhere to the bottom of your feet. These will stop your feet discolouring. I will then prepare your skin with an oil-free moisturiser by applying over your hands, knees, elbows and feet to ensure your spray tan blends naturally. Your Fake Bake spray tan will then be expertly applied.The whole treatment lasts around 10 minutes. Immediately after your spray tan allow a few minutes for the tan to absorb before dressing. Fake Bake spray tan will not smell of DHA, the tell-tale sign of a recently applied tan. The initial tan colour you’ll see is actually the cosmetic guide colour.
Immediately after your spray tan:
• Wear loose clothing.
• Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
• Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
• Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (overnight if
• Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
• Avoid activities that make you perspire.
• Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
After your tan has developed
• Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear gently wash yourself with a mild soap.
• Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as they can strip colour.
• Avoid swimming pools as chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.